vendredi 25 février 2011

Details

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing: Jacket; Zara / Blouse ; Zara / Pants ; Cos

By the way, next weekend i'll be in Paris for Fashion Week!!!

19 commentaires:

  1. great outfit! I love red together with black! :)

    Hanna
    http://hannalovefashion.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lucky you!!! I love this red&black outfit <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You look amazing! Loving that Zara shirt + COS pants combo :) Have fun next week!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Merci pour ton commentaire =) oui, je comprends et parle aussi francais ;)
    J'aime bien le Blazer avec la blouse rouge, ca te vas formidable!
    Bisous d'Allemagne

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. love your style!!!!!!!!

    following from argentina!! come and visit my DIY, tell me if you like it!

    kisses!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Where did you buy this purse?
    Nice outfit!!! You look gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. such a hot look black and red! and the leather pants! hot hot hot
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh you look gooooood!!! So chic and tough! love the shirt!

    xx
    Andy

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thank you:)

    I love this outfit by the way!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. you´re so cool, amazing. I love the pants and the red-coral shirt, the new color of the spring season.
    xo
    caprichos de ana

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. nice blog!:)) oh and question time at my blog!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. OMG enjoy Paris FW! loving your look

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. your really Pretty!
    you look so classy!
    i love the jacket!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    New outfit post, Boyfriend jeans.

    Xo model from holland

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I absolutely love this outfit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. we will offer you North Face Jackets our best price true religion outlet and the more you buy the more
    discounts you can get. Familiarize yourself with the latest Franklin Marshall Store and the best brands of clothing online. North Face Jackets Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. love this look.. come and visit me at www.dramaandbeauty.blogspot.com follow me please thanks

    RépondreSupprimer